Here, the site is like a crazy U shape, I think it’s going to eventually be a full circle, but I know that, walking-wise, its longer than AZ… my feet hurt!! The ground is nice in the older areas, even grassy to some extent, but in the newer areas there are still lots of small rocks and tree-roots and stuff. The Joust area is almost at the very end of the U, along with the petting zoo and the Elephant ride
I hung out mostly with the 2 gals that I was with Saturday… Regina, who’s daughter is the Princess and “heir” to the throne… we have a new Queen this year, she is actually the Queen at the Atlanta RenFest, and she said she is too “young” to have a daughter Lizzie’s age, so Lizzie is the Queen’s sister. Anyway, I hung out with Regina (Lady Martha Stewart, Duchess of
In AZ there are 2 courts… the Mayor’s Court and the Royal Court and any “newbie” Nobles are assigned to the Mayor’s Court as your “stage troupe”. But here they have merged the 2 Courts into 1 – the Royal Court, so they assign the “newbies” to the Street Cast but with “Noble” duties and assignments. That’s fine, actually it should be a bit more fun because I don’t really have any routines or such in regards to my character, so I don’t really mind being a “miscellaneous noblewoman”
No comments:
Post a Comment