Sunday, February 11, 2007

winter weather and SAD…

There’s nothing I like better than curling up on the couch on a rainy/cloudy day and “hibernating” …

I’m actually enjoying this NC weather and the changes, but that comes from tooooooo many years in AZ and NOTHING but frickin’ SUN and HOT! (sowwy AZers!) Every time it rains I have to go open all the blinds… LOL!

AND I dug my winter coat out! I actually get to WEAR it more than once… LOL!!

I know, I know… next year I’ll be grumbling with alla the rest of yaz… but this year, I’m enjoying the seasons!

It is rather strange to me though… All the trees without leaves, kinda brown and dreary… but I still have GREEN grass in my yard? What’s up with that??

The snow was sure fun for a day… I haven’t actually been thru a real ice-storm yet, so THAT may be interesting.

But the rain…. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh… I’ve been soaking that up, the moisture, the sounds, the gentle gloom… ok, ok… remember that damn DRY heat in AZ??? If you were dried out for 40’some years, you’d be enjoying the rain too!! LOL!!

Well, I guess I’ve agrivated most of yaz, so I’ll go back to ... uh... something.

No comments: