Sunday, February 11, 2007

I’ve got a million reasons for not writing, none of them good enuf…

I talk to ya’all in my heayd almost every day, think of something I want to share… usually on the way from the office to my car! LOL! Then by the time I get home and deal with alla that, I forget!

Let’s see, what’s up with the Jordan’s…

Did I tell ya’all that AJ and Carl quit driving for EzGo in January? Carl’s now driving for a company that mainly runs flatbed trailers – why that’s impt I dunno – a bit more $ per mile, but not quite as many miles… guess it’s supposed to be about the same pay with more time home, which is a good thing.

AJ is working very hard on becoming fossilized in front of his computer… I’m working very hard at trying not to start a major fight over it ‘cuz I know he was pretty wore out after they came off the road but for heaven’s sake it’s been more than a damn month and he hadn’t even updated his resume??? Well, as you can guess I finally blew up at him last week… made some pretty pithy remarks then went to work… when I got home his resume was about ½ updated… guess that’s better than nothing? So yesterday we had another conversation about him scheduling time to “job hunt” every day while I’m at work… he’s working on his resume right now, so maybe???? One can only hope…

Let’s see… what else??

Oh we had kittens! 5 of ‘em… Somebody come visit me in about 4 weeks to pick them up!! LOL!!

Speaking of my front yard and the house attached to it… I’ve got most of the important boxes unboxed and the remnants cleared away, except for my dinning room table for some reason… that seems to have accumulated a ton of crapola that I keep ignoring… this weekend’s project, maybe. And I have several loads that need to go back out to the MH… maybe if the weather is nice this weekend I can get AJ to help me with that.

No comments: