Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March... already?

I apologize for not writing sooner… I have been down… bad down… with a bad head/chest cold since the Sunday after my Birthday… 2 WEEKS!! I finally, FINALLY started feeling semi-normal again yesterday…. Geeze! Now AJ’s feeling poorly… I sure hope he doesn’t get it as bad as I did… the cough especially was terrible!! I was actually considering seeing a doctor!! it has to be pretty bad for me to consider that…

The kittens are about ready to be weaned… They’ve begun trying to climbing over the child-gate that I put in the doorway of the bedroom where they are at… especially the pure white one that looks like Niki… I call him JR. LOL! I got their kitten-chow yesterday, so hopefully their momma will start weaning them… I think she’s ready… LOL!! I gotta get pics…

Let’s see… nothing else is going on ‘round here… the weather is turning very nice, mid-60’s by mid-week… lovely weather, sunny and mild! Love it!

Work is pretty much the same… I should be taking the 2nd half of my A+ test within a week…

But that’s about it…

No comments: