Tuesday, March 20, 2007

answers for Jaden

From: Rainey

Now that Jaden and I have looked at your pics, we have a few questions.
[Dee sez~] oookaaay…

What is the name of the mama cat?
[Dee sez~] SmokeyJo… Momma…

Is Bandit the daddy?
[Dee sez~] nope, he was fixed when he was about 6 months old, ‘cuz he was spraying. Niki is the daddy and WAS a 14yr virgin!! He ignored her totally during all the other times she came into season, so I thought I had time to get Smokey fixed… guess not!!

Is the white kitten a girl?
[Dee sez~] that’s Jr… I think he’s a boy and he looks just like his daddy! I have no idea who the other 4 look like… LOL!

How many boys and girls are there?
[Dee sez~] 3 boys and 2 girls

Do you live in the forest? (leaves)
[Dee sez~] well kinda… there’s a small strip of forest that runs along the back of all the houses on our street.

Who are the two little girls in the picture?
[Dee sez~] The oldest is Skye and the other girl is Gabrielle… they are Janet’s daughters

What state do you live in?
[Dee sez~] North Carolina

What are all of your pet's names?
[Dee sez~] let’s see… Nikolas Santa Claws is the oldest, the white kitty… The Frito Bandito – aka Bandit ‘cuz he’s always stealing things to play with – is the Siamese… SmokeyJo is the momma kitty…

and Taffy Tzu is our reining princess, the dawgie.


Inquiring minds, ya know! LOL
[Dee sez~] no problem! I guess I should be more descriptive on my pictures!

No comments: