Auditions were about the same, probably less stressful since I had an idea of what to expect, but I still had to force myself to go, once I’d decided… I doubt that most of yaz know how incredibly shy I really am… I push myself quite hard to overcome it, just because I really hate being a wall-flower, ya’know? But it’s a constant struggle anytime I talk myself into doing something like this, and I have to continually fight with myself to keep from chickening out. I’m such a WUSS!!
But I have so much fun once I get into “character”… cuz then I can pretend to be someone else and that redoubtable Lady is NOT me, NOT shy, and couldn’t care less if she does something stupid/embarrassing in front of people, ‘cuz (thank the Lord!) no-one knows her, personally, and she’s expected to do silly things! LOL!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment