Wednesday, October 25, 2006

colder than...

Well my day started out just peachie! The RV ran out of propane about 3am this morning… so no heat from then on! Me and the dawg was huddled up, for sure!!

I got up at 6am… was dressed and moving stuph from the RV into the house by 6:30am… heater guy didn’t even CALL until 8am!! But he was there pretty quick and got the furnace running so now I have heat!

The Moving guys helped just a TON! We got most everything out of storage and into the house… all that’s left is more boxes and some light furniture… I can move that in the PT.

I hooked up the fridge water/ice maker all by myself!! ::looking proud:: There’s one thing I can say about this job with STG… I have learned that I can fix anything, as long as I have a service manual, a leatherman, and a roll of ducktape… LOL! But seriously, I’ve become much braver in regards to fixing things around the house… good thing too! Looks like I won’t be seeing AJ again until next weekend. but since he was “off” all last week, we need the pennies right now… so keep them wheels a-rollin’ Babe!

My goal tonite is to get at least the day-bed put together and maybe the washer & dryer hooked up. I won’t get as much “moving” time tomorrow, since the mucky-mucks from the home office will be here Thurs & Fri, so I have to be on my best behavior…

No comments: