Monday, January 15, 2007

Good Morning all!

I warned ya'all that I’m not real reg’lar on this postin thing… but I’ll try to get something up here once a week or so, how’s that?

The house is still in semi-disarray… I bring in about 6 boxes from the garage and empty them out as I feel like it… I’ve unpacked all the boxes marked “kitchen”, but I’ve still got stuph piled around that needs to be re-boxed ‘cuz I’m not going to deal with it all here, in a rental house. A lot of this crapola is going to Goodwill as well, ‘cuz I hadn’t had the time to do that before I left AZ.

Things have been pretty good here… We had a good Christmas, the best present being having AJ home and not driving anymore… yeah, even if he is a lump right now. ;)

The house ain’t clean or company-ready yet, but that’s ok with me right now… I’m really just enjoying the “vacation”, so to speak.

Oh but we do have one thing to stress over…

Smoki-Jo is preggo with Niki’s babies… just what I need… a litter of kittens.

No comments: