Friday, September 22, 2006

back to normal?

Once AJ got back to work, the guys were doing “California” runs quite often, which meant that I would seem them about every other weekend for a couple of days, and it was going OK… I’ll not say that I was happy-happy, but I was content… I was able to build some routines and hobbies (and the game of course) that kept me occupied and kept me from getting too lonely. Mom and I were doing quite a few things together and we were working on the property in Arlington to clean it up and spiff it up a bit.

The game was good for me also, because most of the time if the guys weren’t in AZ they were back in GA on the weekends so Andy and I could “get together” at least in the game… while obviously not the same as having him home, it’s about the next best thing for spending time together without running up a HUGE phone bill.

But I think everything really started coming to a head in July 2006 …

No comments: