miserably hot, of course. Mom and Gene went off RV’ing in Wyo, Colo, Idaho and points in-between… and I was wishing I was with them!
I didn’t see much of AJ this month… during the first part of the month, all the runs the guys had gotten were in the North, so they weren’t getting down to AZ for a stop-over. Then Ez-Go shut down their plant the last 2 weeks in July… so the last week of July and the first week of August the guys didn’t have any runs at all… and Andy was stuck in GA. We couldn’t even fly him out to AZ for a visit, because the company had several drivers meetings scheduled during those weeks and he had to be there for that.
So I went about 6 weeks without seeing him… and then when they finally did get a few Cal runs, the stop-overs weren’t even a full day… I was not happy and AJ was REALLY not happy.
So the discussion began again about moving back to the South. Most of you know that I didn’t want to move back to AZ in the first place, but Andy just fell in love with Page and that was that.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment